2021 Grant Process Timeline
- March 1: Phase I Applications accepted from all qualified charitable organizations.
- March 31: Phase I Application deadline (Must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. No exceptions!)
- April: RWF Grants Committee reviews and evaluates Phase I Applications.
- May 1: Agencies notified via email whether or not they have been selected to submit a Phase II Application.
- May 31: Phase II Application deadline (Must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. No exceptions!)
- June—August: Follow-up phone calls and/or site visits conducted by RWF Grants Committee.
- September: RWF selects finalists and notifies all Phase II applicants whether or not they are selected for the ballot.
- November: Grants awarded at the RWF Annual Awards Luncheon. Recipients will be notified in advance of the date and invited to attend.